The Carlson Law Firm
Click here for a free consultation!
En EspaƱol
Home Firm Overview Attorneys Practice Areas Case Results Attorney Referrals Testimonials Contact Us
As a broad-based firm, we are able to meet your specific needs in any legal challenge. Click here to learn more. Click here to read our answers to many common questions about our firm and our trial experience. No matter the size of your case, you can expect aggressive, progessional representation. Learn more here!

Texas Military Criminal Defense Attorney

The Carlson Law Firm is committed to representing military members facing criminal charges, UCMJ violations, and other administrative penalties. Our military criminal defense attorneys represent clients throughout Texas and from all branches of the armed forces.

Questions about your military case or hearing?
Contact us for a FREE case review!

Because the military criminal justice system is very different from the civilian criminal court process, it becomes crucial to work with lawyers who have the knowledge and resources to handles these cases. Our legal team has decades of experience protecting the rights, ranks, and future of military members - and we're prepared to fight for you!

Military Criminal Cases We Handle

Because we have such a highly skilled and diverse legal team, we are able to handle the full range of military criminal defense matters, including some of the most common issues:

  • Article 15
    For those who commit punitive offenses under the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ), Nunjudicial punishment under Article 15 can be awarded for relatively small offenses by a commanding officer. This is a mini-trial that is used when the offense is viewed as so minor it does not warrant a complete court-martial. There is a specific procedure that should be taken for a nonjudicial punishment.
  • Discharge Upgrades
    A discharge upgrade is for veterans who have received a less than honorable discharge for a criminal conviction, which can be traumatic on their future. Veterans are allowed to upgrade their discharge or have the reason changed. This is a process that our lawyers can help you handle.
  • Court Martials
    At The Carlson Law Firm, we can help you understand what should be expected when you go through a court-martial trial. If you are a court-martial being prosecuted under UCMJ, our lawyers can work with you to help you get the best possible defense.
  • Separation Boards
    You will need aggressive legal assistance if you are facing an involuntary separation from your military service. We can represent your case if your command has sought to involuntarily separate you.

Protecting Military Members in
Killeen, Waco & Temple

At The Carlson Law Firm, we use each member of our team who has expertise handling the challenges in each individual case to secure the best possible results for our clients. Our firm uses experience, devotion, and skill when defending the rights of military members that have been charged with a criminal offense or violation. We develop a strategy that is based on seeking the unique factors of your case, so contact our firm today! We have offices in Killeen, Waco, Temple and throughout central Texas.

Contact The Carlson Law Firm for a FREE and confidential consultation.

Contact our office today to receive a free case evaluation.
Carlson Law Firm Associations
Killeen office (Principal office)
400 W. Jasper Rd.
Killeen, TX 76542
Killeen Law Office Map
South Austin Office:
2800 S. IH-35, Suite 250
Austin, TX 78704
Phone: 512-804-7277

Temple Office:
3000 S. 31st Street, Suite 410
Temple TX 76502
Phone: 254-771-5688

Austin Office:
11606 North IH-35
Austin, TX 78753
Phone: 512-346-5688

Round Rock Office:
1717 N. IH-35, Suite 305
Round Rock, TX 78664
Phone: 512-671-7277
Waco Office:
1105 Wooded Acres, Suite 300
Waco, TX 76710
Phone: 254-772-5653

Central San Antonio Office:
6100 Bandera Rd., Suite 414
San Antonio, TX 78238
Phone: 210-696-8600
South San Antonio Office:
618 SW Military Dr.
San Antonio, TX 78221
Phone: 210-923-1156

Laredo Office:
5112 McPherson
Laredo, TX 78041
Phone: 956-712-2588
Bryan Office:
1121 Briarcrest Drive, Suite 302
Bryan, TX 77802
Phone: 979-260-5688

attorney website marketing The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.
The Carlson Law Firm - Killeen Personal Injury Attorney
Located at 400 West Jasper Drive, Killeen, TX 76542.
Phone: (254) 633-2983.
Website: .