Bicycle & Pedestrian Accidents
Protecting Victims in Waco, Temple & Killeen
When motorists fail to obey the rules of the road and carelessly ignore bicyclists and pedestrians, it is a recipe for disaster. At The Carlson Law Firm, we fight for the victims of bicycle and pedestrian accidents throughout the communities in Texas, including Waco, Temple and many others. We fight for justice and a full recovery for every case we take on.
Our team of experienced Texas bike accident lawyers can handle a wide range of bicycle and pedestrian accident and injury cases, including:
- Spinal cord injury and brain injury resulting from knock-down accidents
- Badly broken bones and damaged joints (broken hips, crushed knees, fractured ankles)
- Amputation or loss of function in an arm, leg, foot or hand
- Severe back or neck injury
- Spinal cord injury resulting in paralysis, paraplegia or quadriplegia
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Wrongful death in fatal bicycle or pedestrian accidents
Hit-and-Run Bicycle and Pedestrian Accidents
Even if the driver of the car that hit you fled the scene, you still have options. There is a victims' fund that may help pay your medical expenses. You may also have coverage under your own insurance policy. We will use our experience and determination to bear to find every available resource for your recovery.
Call a Texas personal injury attorney you can count on!
Don't let another moment pass without an experienced advocate on your side to protect your rights and fight for your recovery. Contact our personal injury attorneys for a free consultation with a Texas pedestrian accident attorney at any of our offices in Austin, San Antonio, Killeen, Waco, Round Rock, Temple, Laredo and Bryan.
We serve accident and injury victims statewide. No appointment is required during regular business hours, and bilingual staff members are available to assist our Spanish-speaking clients.
Se habla español.