Bryan Youth Career Fair: Top 5 Questions
Posted By The Carlson Law Firm || 25-Oct-2012
Carlson Law Firm personal injury attorney in Bryan, TX spent yesterday afternoon at the Youth Career Fair, answering hundreds of questions thrown at her by some of the 2,800 students filing through the Expo Center. So what kinds of questions were they asking? Take a look at our top 5 favorite questions Kathryn received.
1. Does your boss yell at you?
2. Do you yell at your legal assistants? What is a law firm?
3. Do you have to go to work every day? Can you just skip if you want to?
4. What’s the craziest case you’ve ever had?
5. My mom/dad/grandpa is an attorney – Have you ever gone against him/her?
Interacting with children is just one of the many reasons we love working in the community, representing our firm at events and getting to know the people surrounding us every day.
For more information about the different events we participate in and sponsor, like our facebook page or follow us on twitter, where we’ll keep you updated with pictures, event dates and more information about how you can get involved in the various local causes across the state that tug on our hearts and are important parts of the culture at The Carlson Law Firm.
- Written by admin