Three generations killed by carbon monoxide poisoning in Troy

Three individuals died as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning inside a box trailer during an outing in West Texas.

Authorities have identified them as John Glass, 69, of Lake Brownwood, his son Bryan Glass, 41, and grandson Cody Glass, 13, both of Troy. The Three were found at a deer camp on Dec. 30 around 1:11 p.m in a box trailer that had been modified into a camper.

According to Brown Sheriff Vance Hill, the deaths were a result of unventilated propane heaters inside the trailer used to keep the cabin warm which produced a significant level of carbon monoxide. An investigation shows the structure didn’t have proper ventilation and there was no way for the poisonous fumes from the heaters to escape.

How The Carlson Law Firm Can Help

If you have been injured, or a loved one was killed by carbon monoxide positioning, our experienced team of product liability attorneys is ready to heavily invest in your case.  Contact us immediately to discuss your potential legal options. Our goal is to get you the best result possible.

The Carlson Law Firm is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Facebooktwittergoogle_pluspinterestlinkedinmail

Other Blogs


Back to Top