Louie Cook is a high-stakes personal injury attorney whose practice focuses on claims such as wrongful death and catastrophic litigation. In addition to trying cases in Texas, Cook has been admitted to practice pro hac vice in numerous states, including New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Oklahoma, Illinois, Missouri, California, North Dakota, Oregon, Idaho, Michigan, Ohio, Georgia and Kentucky.
Louie is based in the firm’s White & Carlson Corpus Christi location and works alongside esteemed attorney Brantley White.
Louie Cook’s clients and their stories have been featured on CBS, the Washington Post and several other major news outlets. Most recently, one of Cook’s cases sparked a national recall of over 54,000 vehicles for faulty airbags.
Some of Louie’s notable victories on behalf of his clients include:
- $40,500,000.00 verdict for the single death in Armijo v. Werner Enterprises, Inc.
- $64,000,000.00 settlement for an oilfield worker who received significant burn injuries in an oilfield explosion.
- $17,000,000.00 settlement for a double fatality as a result of driver distraction.
- $10,000,000 settlement against a trucking broker for a single fatality crash.
- $10,000,000 settlement against an oilfield services company for a fatigue-related crash.
- $7,500,000.00 settlement for a single fatality as a result of overservice at a bar.
- $5,100,000.00 verdict on behalf of two injured construction workers.
- $4,350,000.00 death and serious injury, product liability settlement.
- $19,500,000 settlement single death against a trucking company for failing to monitor the health of their drivers.
Louie graduated Magna Cum Laude from Baylor Law School. During his time at Baylor, he won both the prestigious Dawson & Sodd Moot Court Competition and the “Mad Dog” Mock Trial Competition. He also served as a Senior Executive Editor on Baylor’s Law Review. Louie attributes his success at Baylor Law to the work ethic and perseverance he developed as a member of several nationally ranked cross-country and track teams at Oklahoma Baptist University and as an avid surfer.
Baylor Law School — Waco, Texas
Juris Doctorate (Magna Cum Laude)
Oklahoma Baptist University — Shawnee, Oklahoma
Memberships and Recognitions
Contact a Corpus Christi Personal Injury Lawyer
If you or someone you love was injured, call our compassionate injury lawyers. You could be entitled to significant compensation.
We can investigate your claim to find all responsible parties. Fill out the contact form or give us a call at 361-336-3317 to schedule your free, no-obligation case evaluation.
White and Carlson in Corpus Christi
653 Everhart Rd Suite 105
Corpus Christi, TX 78411