Our Baytown Law Office
Personal Injury Lawyers in Baytown, TX
1109 W. Baker Road, Suite A
Baytown, TX 77521
Your Baytown, TX Injury Attorney
We represent accidents and injury victims in Baytown, Texas and nationwide. For more than 45 years, The Carlson Law Firm has offered compassionate legal representation to anyone in need of legal help. Needing a lawyer often means you are dealing with a difficult time. Our team is here to walk with you every step of the way. We represent clients who have been hurt through auto accidents, company vehicle accidents, trucking accidents, workplace accidents and more.
Clients benefit from personalized legal representation and around-the-clock availability from our Baytown injury lawyers and legal staff.
Our Baytown Injury Lawyers represent victims injured through car accidents, maritime accidents, workplace injuries, catastrophic injuries and other personal injuries. We know that like you, the circumstances of your case are unique. Clients who choose The Carlson Law Firm get more than skilled legal representation on a contingency fee, they get experienced trial attorneys who are passionate about elevating the voices of innocent victims against insurance companies and corporate defendants.
Our Baytown law office may be new, but the compassionate attorneys at The Carlson Law Firm have been representing the people of Houston and Baytown for 45 years. We are a law firm with the resources to take on big industries in your fight for justice. Our injury team has helped recover millions of dollars for Baytown-area families. If you’ve been hurt, request your free consultation, no-risk case evaluation with our legal counsel.
Can I afford a lawyer?
The cost of an injury lawyer at our Baytown law office has no upfront or out-of-pocket costs for you. We only get paid if we successfully resolve your claim.
What is the lawsuit process?
Every personal injury case is unique. However, they typically follow the following steps:
- Free consultation. Free case evaluations with The Carlson Law Firm are the perfect opportunity to ask any question you may have about your case.
- Investigation. Our team of attorneys, legal assistants, private investigators and nurses will begin gathering information to build your case. At this stage, your attorney will also contact the defendant to let them know you’ve retained counsel and all further communication will be done through your lawyer.
- Demand. Once your legal team feels they’ve collected all relevant information to build your case, your lawyer will send a demand to the defendant(s).
- File a complaint. Your attorney will file a complaint with the court if the defendant refuses to settle at the demand stage.
- Discovery. Your attorney and the defendant’s counsel will exchange relevant facts and information to your lawsuit. This may include medical records, witness statements, subject matter experts, depositions and more.
- Settlement. A settlement agreement may be reached at any point before trial.
- Trial. If parties can’t agree to a settlement, our attorneys will present your case in a courtroom before a judge.
How long will my case take?
Generally speaking, injury claims can take anywhere from 18 months to several years to resolve — depending on the complexity of the claim. Your Carlson Law Firm legal team will explain the legal process to you and keep you updated along the way.
Why The Carlson Law Firm?
The Carlson Law Firm is recognized for our excellent customer service and outstanding legal representation. Each client is treated with the respect and dignity you deserve when you’ve been hurt through little to no fault of your own. Let our Baytown law office handle the following so you can focus on your recovery.
- All injury cases are taken on a contingency basis. You only pay if we win!
- Our Baytown injury attorneys have recovered millions in damages for past clients.
- We will communicate with the other driver’s insurance.
- Our team will gather evidence proving the at-fault party’s negligence.
- We will work with your doctors to ensure they provide the necessary medical information to prove damages.
- We can help you recover medical expenses.
- Our team will negotiate fair settlements.
- We will handle lien holds.
Contact a Baytown Personal Injury Lawyer
If you or someone you love was injured, call our compassionate injury lawyers. You could be entitled to significant compensation.
We can investigate your claim to find all responsible parties. Fill out the contact form or give us a call at 832-806-6155 to schedule your free, no-obligation case evaluation.
The Carlson Law Firm in Baytown, TX
1109 W. Baker Road, Suite A
Baytown, TX 77521