Laredo Personal Injury Lawyer
Personal Injury Law Office
5112 McPherson Rd Suite 106
Laredo, TX 78041
Personal Injury Lawyers Serving all of South Texas
When you’ve been hurt, you may be dealing medical bills, vehicle repair costs and even lost wages. When you feel like you’ve got no one to turn to, a Laredo personal injury lawyer from The Carlson Law Firm is available 24/7 to help.
Recovering the money you need after an injury is becoming an increasing challenge in Laredo, Texas. Even dealing with a driver who admits they’re at fault can lead to a headache. That’s because insurance companies or large corporations will do everything in their power to deny or devalue your claim. Whether it’s the negligence of another driver or a local restaurant overserving a patron who caused a drunk driving accident, our personal injury attorneys have what it takes to get you the money you deserve.
Working with an attorney, especially an experienced trial attorney, can get you 3.5 times more money than if you were to go it alone. Don’t hesitate schedule your free consultation with our Laredo legal team today.
What is Considered a Personal Injury?
In Texas, a personal injury lawsuit may be filed when someone else’s misconduct or negligence caused your injuries. Personal injuries often include:
- Car accidents
- Trucking crashes
- Uber or Lyft crashes
- Delivery vehicle crashes
- Dog bites
- Slip and falls
- Workplace injuries
- and more
Our Laredo Personal Injury Lawyers see far more types of accidents than those listed. If you suspect that you may have a claim because of circumstances that were not your fault, don’t hesitate to call The Carlson Law Firm. You pay us nothing upfront.
We Handle All Personal Injury Matters in Laredo, Texas
At The Carlson Law Firm, we handle all types of personal injury claims in South Texas and throughout the country. If you are fighting an insurance company after a car accident or dog bite, a negligent defendant, or a corporation, we will hold every negligent party financially accountable for their actions.
We have recovered millions of dollars for our clients through our compassionate legal representation. In your darkest moments, choose the law firm with a history of victory to get the results you deserve.
Elements of a Personal Injury Claim
When you’re hurt, you need to contact an attorney right away. Your attorney will need to begin collecting evidence to prove your case right away. Your attorney will need to provide evidence that supports a negligence claim.
To succeed in a personal injury claim, you and your attorney will need to provide evidence for the negligence elements:
- Duty. The person or corporation had an obligation to avoid or minimize the risk of foreseeable harm to you or a loved one.
- Breach of duty. Once duty is established, proving a breach of duty means the person or entity failed to exercise the same level of care a reasonable or prudent person in the same or similar circumstances.
- Causation. A plaintiff will need to prove that the defendant’s actions caused their injuries. In many cases, causation is fairly straightforward. However, it can become tricky when there are multiple plaintiffs or defendants involved. This is why it is extremely important to have a team of personal injury lawyers by your side.
- Damages. In Texas, a plaintiff needs to show they suffered real and measurable damages as a result of the defendant’s actions.
Call a Laredo Injury Attorney at The Carlson Law Firm Today
Did another person or company cause your injury? We can help hold them liable for your pain and suffering. Our team of Laredo personal injury team will work tirelessly to get you every last penny you need and deserve.
Our Laredo personal injury Lawyers may be able to help recover the following damages:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages and income
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Pain and suffering
- Reduced earning capacity
- Emotional distress
- And more
Call a Personal Injury Lawyer in Laredo at 956-712-2588.
With more than 40 years of representing Texans statewide and protecting the rights of people just like you, The Carlson Law Firm has established itself as the premier personal injury law firm in Texas. Our compassionate team of personal injury attorneys understands that your case is unique.
Situated on the Texas-Mexico border, we are Laredo personal injury law firm staffed with personnel who possess an admirable commitment to their community. The Carlson Law Firm in Laredo’s staff is small, but their legal expertise more than makes up for it.
Can I afford a lawyer?
There are no upfront fees or out-of-pocket costs for injury clients at our Laredo law office. We only get paid if we successfully resolve your claim.
What is the lawsuit process?
Every personal injury case is unique. However, they typically follow the following steps:
- Investigate. In order to build your case, the first step your motorcycle accident attorney will take is to gather documentation and evidence of your crash and injuries. This includes collecting crash reports, scene examinations, insurance, photographs, and other records related to your claim.
- Negotiate. Once our attorneys have gathered the necessary information and evidence to prove your claim, we will begin negotiation talks with the defendant’s insurance company.
- Litigate. If the defendant’s insurance company fails to offer a fair settlement during negotiations, your attorney will be ready to present your case in a courtroom.
How long will my case take?
Generally speaking, injury claims can take anywhere from 18 months to several years to resolve — depending on the complexity of the claim. Your Carlson Law Firm legal team will explain the legal process to you and keep you updated along the way.
Why The Carlson Law Firm?
The Carlson Law Firm is recognized for its excellent customer service and outstanding legal representation. Each client is treated with the respect and dignity you deserve when you’ve been hurt through little to no fault of your own. Let our Laredo injury law office handle the following so you can focus on your recovery.
- All injury cases are taken on a contingency basis. You only pay if we win!
- Our Laredo injury attorneys have recovered millions in damages for past clients.
- We will communicate with the other driver’s insurance.
- Our team will gather evidence proving the at-fault party’s negligence.
- We will work with your doctors to ensure they provide the necessary medical information to prove damages.
- We can help you recover medical expenses.
- Our team will negotiate fair settlements.
- We will handle lien holds.
Can a Personal Injury Lawyer in Laredo help with a wrongful death claim?
Yes. We provide understanding and caring legal representation to help comfort you during the worst moments. A Laredo Wrongful Death Lawyer can help your family get the maximum compensation you deserve in a wrongful death lawsuit. When pursuing a wrongful death lawsuit, you cannot trust just any lawyer. You need an attorney with trial experience to fight for your loved one and your family if an agreement cannot be reached.
Our Laredo personal injury lawyers have recovered some of the largest wrongful death payouts in history. With Carlson, you know you’re hiring a law firm with the resources, knowledge and skill to back you during life’s toughest moments.
If you’ve lost a loved one, schedule a free, confidential consultation with our team.
Meeting with a Laredo Personal Injury Attorney
Bring anything and everything you have that is related to the incident that led to your injury. If you don’t have documents, our Killeen personal injury lawyers will begin investigating and collecting the necessary information to prove your claim.
Examples of paperwork your injury attorney will need to see include the following:
- Police reports
- Photos of the scene
- Witness contact information
- Witness statements
- Property damage estimates
- Insurance information (both yours and the defendants)
Contact a Laredo Personal Injury Lawyer
If you or someone you love was injured, call our compassionate injury lawyers. You could be entitled to significant compensation.
We can investigate your claim to find all responsible parties. Fill out the contact form or give us a call at 956-712-2588 to schedule your free, no-obligation case evaluation.
The Carlson Law Firm in Laredo, TX
5112 McPherson Rd Suite 106
Laredo, TX 78041