Our Lubbock Office
Personal Injury Lawyers in Lubbock, TX
10101 Quaker Ave
Lubbock, TX 79424
Your Lubbock Injury Lawyers
Our Lubbock injury attorneys, Matt and Valeri Malone are a powerful duo ready to take on the insurance company. The Malones have taken on some of the most difficult cases and successfully recovered millions on behalf of their clients. With their wide networks of experts and compassionate legal representation, Matt and Valeri are fully equipped to investigate every aspect of your claim.
What makes The Carlson Law Firm unique is no matter what your case calls for, our staff of skilled Lubbock Personal Injury Attorneys are prepared to help you get a resolution for your case through pre-suit settlements negotiations or litigation and trial. We will advocate for you every step of the way. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation with our Lubbock Personal Injury Attorneys.
Our Lubbock Law Office
After 40 years of serving the Lubbock community from afar, we opened our Hub City office in 2017. Our Lubbock team is tied deeply to the West Texas community. Both of our Lubbock Personal Injury Attorneys attended Texas Tech University.
Can I afford a lawyer?
There are no upfront fees or out-of-pocket costs for injury clients at our Lubbock law office. We only get paid if we successfully resolve your claim.
What is the lawsuit process?
Every personal injury case is unique. However, they typically follow the following steps:
- Investigate. In order to build your case, the first step your motorcycle accident attorney will take is to gather documentation and evidence of your crash and injuries. This includes collecting crash reports, scene examinations, insurance, photographs, and other records related to your claim.
- Negotiate. Once our attorneys have gathered the necessary information and evidence to prove your claim, we will begin negotiation talks with the defendant’s insurance company.
- Litigate. If the defendant’s insurance company fails to offer a fair settlement during negotiations, your attorney will be ready to present your case in a courtroom.
How long will my case take?
Generally speaking, injury claims can take anywhere from 18 months to several years to resolve — depending on the complexity of the claim. Your Carlson Law Firm legal team will explain the legal process to you and keep you updated along the way.
Why The Carlson Law Firm?
The Carlson Law Firm is recognized for its excellent customer service and outstanding legal representation. Each client is treated with the respect and dignity you deserve when you’ve been hurt through little to no fault of your own. Let our Lubbock injury law office handle the following so you can focus on your recovery.
- All injury cases are taken on a contingency basis. You only pay if we win!
- Our Lubbock injury attorneys have recovered millions in damages for past clients.
- We will communicate with the other driver’s insurance.
- Our team will gather evidence proving the at-fault party’s negligence.
- We will work with your doctors to ensure they provide the necessary medical information to prove damages.
- We can help you recover medical expenses.
- Our team will negotiate fair settlements.
- We will handle lien holds.
Contact a Lubbock Personal Injury Lawyer
If you or someone you love was injured, call our compassionate injury lawyers. You could be entitled to significant compensation.
We can investigate your claim to find all responsible parties. Fill out the contact form or give us a call at 806-401-0500 to schedule your free, no-obligation case evaluation.
The Carlson Law Firm in Lubbock, TX
10101 Quaker Ave
Lubbock, TX 79424