The Carlson Law Firm, a leading personal injury law firm in Texas, announced a landmark…
To our clients and friends:
We want you to know that we at The Carlson Law Firm are monitoring COVID-19 (coronavirus) developments and any potential impact in the areas where our offices are located. We prioritize the health and safety of our clients and staff, and are continuing to review and update our contingency plans as the situation unfolds.
All of our offices across Texas are open. Should the pandemic require office closures to prevent community spread, we have emergency protocols in place to provide our clients with continuous legal assistance. As a firm that fosters a culture of cutting-edge legal innovation, our attorneys and staff have the capability to work from any of our physical offices, as well as remotely.
Please be assured that our staff will remain accessible and will continue to provide our signature customer service and legal representation that our clients trust us to provide.
What are we doing to ensure our client’s and staff’s safety?
- We are still meeting with clients in our office, but you can also meet with us via conference call or video conference. Call our office at 800-359-5690 to inform us about switching your meeting to a virtual meeting.
- When visiting our office, you will notice that we are maintaining social distancing. This means we will not be shaking hands, hugging, or touching anyone.
- Areas that are touched frequently (door handles, tables, etc.) are being disinfected multiple times a day. We will also be disinfecting surfaces that have had contact with anyone after every meeting.
- Our staff is practicing personal hygiene by washing their hands often and using hand sanitizer that meets CDC recommendations.
- You are welcome to bring and wear surgical masks during your in-office appointments.
- We can arrange virtual document signings so that you do not have to leave your house. Let us know if you’d prefer this method and we can send your documents via email to sign.
- Employees have been asked not to come into work if they are feeling unwell or experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- If you or someone you have been in contact with is experiencing symptoms (coughing, high fever, fatigue, shortness of breath), we urge you to set up a virtual appointment.
What should I expect with my case?
Many courts in Texas and throughout the country have been postponing scheduled hearings and trials and implementing other safety restrictions. We will update you in the event that any coronavirus associated events significantly impact the scheduling or progress of your legal matter.
We hope that you are currently well and stay healthy while COVID-19 runs its course. However, if you become sick, are coughing or sneezing, and have a scheduled meeting or deposition in one of our offices, or a trial or other court appearance, please contact us immediately so that our team can pursue alternatives such as rescheduling after you are well again.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. Because this is a fluid situation, we will continue monitoring reports and take the necessary precautions to keep our clients and staff safe.
Our firm remains committed to providing clients with our signature customer service and legal representation. We will maintain open and honest communication with you as this situation unfolds.
If you have any questions about The Carlson Law Firm’s COVID-19 response, please contact us at 1-800-359-5690 or email us at email@example.com.
The Carlson Law Firm