Car Accident Lawyer in Round Rock, TX
Personal Injury Lawyer • Available 24/7
1717 N Interstate Hwy 35 Suite 305
Round Rock, TX 78664
Your Round Rock Car Accident Lawyers
Were you injured in a Round Rock, Texas car accident? Fill out the contact form or call 512-671-7277 to schedule your free case evaluation with a Round Rock car accident lawyer. We’re available 24/7.
Our personal injury attorneys can help you hold a negligent driver accountable when they’ve failed to obey speed limits, road signs, driving under the influence or other forms of negligence. We know that after a crash you may be hospitalized or otherwise immobilized and focused on healing. If coming into our Round Rock office is not an option for you, we can:
- Meet with you wherever you are.
- Do the consultation over the phone.
- Do a virtual consultation.
- Send documents through secured methods.
Our Round Rock car accident lawyers are available around the clock to answer all of your questions.
The Carlson Difference
What sets The Carlson Law Firm’s Round Rock attorneys apart from other lawyers in the area is that we are actually trial attorneys. Our lawyers are unafraid to take your case before a judge and jury if the insurance company is offering an unfair settlement. Contact us today for a free, no-obligation legal consultation if you’ve been hurt in a car crash.
About Our Round Rock Law Office
Compassionate Car Accident Lawyers
Our compassionate legal team will handle your case with sound judgment, honesty and dependability.
We have strong ties to our community which drives us to work tirelessly to get our clients the favorable outcomes they deserve.
Our attorneys consistently achieve some of the largest verdicts and settlements in the country.
Injured in a Round Rock Car Accident? We Can Help.
Round Rock, Texas has a population of 120,157 and is projected to continue growing in population as part of the Austin tech boom. Between seemingly never-ending construction on I-35 and the bumper to traffic, car crashes are becoming more common in Round Rock. In addition to the driver of another passenger vehicle, our team of legal professionals may be able to help you find the following parties that contributed to the circumstances around your crash:
- Government agencies
- Employers of negligent parties
- Trucking companies
- Bus drivers
- Company vehicles
- Delivery drivers
- Uber drivers
The Carlson Law Firm has a reputation for handling complex motor vehicle crash cases—even among other law firms. We have successfully handled injury cases involving government entities, city departments and even state agencies.
Is hiring a car accident lawyer necessary?
As Austin becomes the new tech giant in the United States, areas around the city are also feeling the boom effects. Round Rock is currently projected to grow from 120,000 residents to a population of 160,000 within the coming decade. As the population grows, our Round Rock car accident attorneys are seeing more injuries from the following types of driver negligence:
- Drunk driving
- Drug use
- Failure to yield the right of way
- Inattention to traffic signs and signals
The Carlson Law Firm has been representing car accident victims for more than 40 years. Our team of highly skilled car accident lawyers is available to help if you’ve been injured.
What kind of lawyer should I hire for my car accident?
Personal injury is the area of law that covers compensation for harms and losses due to negligence. While you may know that you need an injury lawyer, you may not know the value of hiring an injury with trial experience. Any lawyer can settle a case, however, an experienced trial lawyer can maximize your compensation when the insurance company is not offering a fair settlement.
When you’re looking to hire a lawyer consider asking the following questions:
- Do you have trial experience?
- How long does it take to resolve a case like mine?
- What are your fees?
- What is my role in the lawsuit?
Who is Liable for my Injuries After a Round Rock Car Wreck?
Yes! Our Round Rock attorneys have been recognized for their significant recoveries in jury verdicts concerning trucking cases. Partner Jaime Lynn helped secure a $7.4 million verdict in Claxton v. Rayner, et al.
The Carlson Law Firm’s trucking crash lawyers can do the following for you:
- A Truck Accident Lawyer will examine the scene of the crash. To do this, we will analyze the truck, your vehicle, review police reports and witness statements. Additionally, we will look at data and information stored in the company vehicle’s computer systems to find out speed, braking and other information provided in the vehicle’s black box.
- Next, our skilled team will determine liability. Using the information gathered, we will determine who is liable for your injuries. Liability can rest on the truck driver, the owner of the vehicle, the person or company that employs the driver or even the vehicle’s manufacturer.
- Assert our experience and knowledge of state and federal regulation. Our team of Truck Accident Lawyers and the legal team that backs them are knowledgeable about federal regulations that govern company vehicles and the trucking industry. Through our research, we will uncover and violations by the driver or company that may have led to your injuries.
- Identify your damages. As injury lawyers, we know that injuries from a trucking crash extend beyond the physical. Your physical injury can range from minor to severe injuries that require surgery. In addition, you may be entitled to compensation for property damage and emotional trauma. A skilled lawyer will know what type of damages to seek to help you get as close to your pre-accident life as possible.
- File a lawsuit when needed. A Truck Accident Lawyer from The Carlson Law Firm is a trial lawyer. When an insurance company is not offering you a fair amount, our lawyers are prepared to take your case before a judge and jury to ensure your voice is heard and you get the money you are owed.
What Kind of Accidents Does Your Law Office Handle?
Since the 2017 peak, there has been a slight decline in car crashes in Round Rock city limits. Still, accident rates in Round Rock have consistently trended upward since early 2014. Round Rock has experienced car crashes at the following rates.
- 2014: 2,099
- 2015: 2,475
- 2016: 2,703
- 2017: 2,863
- 2018: 2,848
- 2019: 2,723
FAQs: Car Accident Lawsuit Process
How Long is the Car Accident Claim Process?
Once you submit an auto collision contact form, The Carlson Law Firm’s intake team will reach out to you immediately to gather more information about your claim. Next, we will schedule your free consultation. Our team can conduct the consult over the phone, via video chat, or in person at a convenient location for you. After consultation, we will begin the pre-litigation stage of your claim. This involves investigating and gathering documents and evidence to support your claim.
The true length of your car accident claim ultimately depends on how complex it is.
Should I Consult with a Car Accident Lawyer?
Yes. We highly recommend that you do not try to settle a car accident claim on your own. Without a doubt, the insurance company will undervalue your injuries. The insurance company should cover your medical bills. The Carlson Law Firm can help you get what you deserve.
How Long do I have to Contact an Injury Attorney After a Wreck?
Generally speaking, you have two years to file a personal injury claim after the incident. However, the longer you wait to seek compensation, the more difficult your case becomes. Contact a Round Rock car accident lawyer when you recognize you’re injured
What Compensation Can I Get if I'm Injured in a Round Rock Car Accident?
Texas law allows injured to ask for money when they’ve been hurt through someone else’s negligence—even if you’re partially at fault. Our compassionate injury attorneys may demand liable parties cover the following expenses:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Wrongful death
This list may not be exhaustive of all the compensation that the defendants owe you. A Round Rock Car Accident Lawyer from our firm can identify other expenses defendants should fully compensate you for. If we can’t get the settlement you deserve through negotiations, we will take your case to court.
How Much Money Will I Get For My Car Accident?
Motor vehicle accident verdicts and settlements can vary depending on various factors. Your state, the jurisdiction where the accident occurred and the facts of the case can influence award amounts. Generally speaking, hospital bills, car repair bills and quotes from mechanics influence what an insurance company is willing to pay.
Can I File a Wrongful Death Lawsuit for a Lost Loved One in a Car Accident?
Yes. If a person is killed due to a negligent or wrongful act on a Texas roadway, immediate family members of the deceased are eligible to file a wrongful death claim to receive compensation.
More Car Accident FAQs
Minor car crashes don’t always have minor injuries, especially if you were rear-ended. Brushing off a car accident, no matter how small it may seem, is the biggest mistake a person can make. Often, injuries may not appear for several days. It’s important to file a police report, seek medical attention and meet with an attorney as soon as possible.
Our injury attorneys do not charge any upfront fees. It will not cost you a dime to speak to a member of our personal injury legal team.
The most common accident injuries our Killeen attorneys see include the following:
- Airbag injuries
- Back injuries
- Neck injuries
- Internal injuries
In severe cases, these types of injuries are immediately apparent. However, unseen injuries may take several days to set in before you realize you were injured. It’s best to get checked immediately after a crash to ensure there is no internal bleeding.
Under Texas law, car crash victims are entitled to compensation under the law. As such, if you suffered any injuries, you should consult with an injury attorney as soon as possible. Car accident settlements are agreements to pay someone who has suffered an injury or harm in a car accident or other personal injury.
In order to reach a settlement, the injured person needs to file a personal injury claim or lawsuit against the at-fault party and their insurance company.
A personal injury lawyer will be able to get full and fair compensation for your injuries. Most defendants in car accident claims are represented by insurance companies. As such, those insurance companies, despite their many commercial promises, are not obligated to take care of you. They will defend their client and their bottom line. Their defense is at your expense by devaluing and denying your legal standing and your injuries.
Our Injury Attorneys will work tirelessly to help you recover compensation for damages like:
- Lost wages
- Medical bills,
- Punitive damages
- Loss of limb
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Physical Impairments
- Traumatic amputation
- Emotional trauma
- Wrongful death claims
We may also be able to help you recover the cost of future medical bills and income.
Our Round Rock Car Accident Lawyers have been representing car accident victims for nearly 50 years. We are a team of highly-skilled car accident attorneys capable of handling various auto collision cases. If you’ve been involved in any of the following, contact our team:
If you’re hurt in a hit-and-run or the other driver is uninsured, you may still be able to recover for your personal injuries. For example, if you have Uninsured Motorist (UM) or Personal Injury Protection, contact a car accident lawyer to discuss how to proceed with your claim. In addition, The Carlson Law Firm has a successful track record of tracking down hit-and-run offenders and holding them responsible.
Call 512-671-7277 to schedule your free consultation with an injury lawyer. Our legal team can meet with you over the phone, in our office at 1717 N Interstate Hwy 35 STE 305, Round Rock, TX 78664 or we will come to you. The Carlson Law Firm is available 24/7.
Start working with a car accident lawyer as soon as possible following your car accident. Our injury attorneys will even make hospital visits. By reaching out to our legal team early on, you will avoid some of the pitfall of handling a claim on your own. Our Killeen car wreck attorneys will ensure you receive the money you deserve for your medical bills and lost wages.
When selecting a car accident lawyer, focus on the following:
Courtroom Experience. While most injury cases settle, a small portion of injury cases are so complex that they require an attorney with courtroom experience. Big insurance knows the names of attorneys who are willing to settle your claim and those who are prepared to advocate for you before a judge and jury.
- Resources. Injury cases require extensive research, expert testimony, and money to handle upfront costs such as filing fees. It’s important to hire an attorney with the connections and a long history of success to ensure your case can be seen all the way through.
- Focus. Find an attorney who is focused on injury law. At The Carlson Law Firm, our firm is broken up by departments. Our injury lawyers handle injury cases.
- Reputation. Reviews from previous clients and recommendation from other attorneys are the upmost compliments an attorney can receive. Get an attorney with a reputation for being helpful and responsive.
- Location. It’s important to hire local counsel who will be able to go out and investigate the scene of your crash.
The Carlson Law Firm has been serving Round Rock long before it experienced the population boom it’s experiencing now. We’ve been fighting for our friends, neighbors and all of our community in Travis County courts since 1976.
Car accidents can lead to being out of work for several days, weeks or months. In addition, you may also deal with extensive damage to your vehicle. If you were injured, you may be eligible for compensation for all of the expenses you incurred as a result of someone else’s negligence, such as:
- Lost wages
- Medical bills (hospitalizations, medications, physical therapy, medical equipment and more)
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional Distress
- Loss of future wages
- Future medical bills
Police reports can help document the details of a car accident. You will very likely need to relay your story to several parties throughout the process of your injury claim. It’s important that you have documentation so that you don’t forget important details.
If you are involved in a motor vehicle accident in Round Rock, consider doing the following:
- Stay put: Your first reaction may be to leave and get help or go somewhere safe. Leaving the scene of a crash, especially if there is an injury or death, can bring about serious criminal charges.
- Assess the damage: The safety of yourself and those around you after a car crash is vital. Make sure you, and those affected by the accident, stay out of harm’s way by moving vehicles off the roadway if you are able and if it is safe to do so. In addition, move away from the shoulder of the road as this is the most dangerous place to be. Taking these acts will prevent additional collisions.
- Contact the authorities: By calling 9-1-1, you ensure you get the medical care you need as soon as possible.
- Watch what you say (and sign): Never apologize or sign anything taking responsibility for a wreck until you have consulted an experienced auto accident lawyer.
- Gather information: It’s important to gather information from other parties involved in a car collision. Make sure to note the names, contact information, and driver’s license number of other drivers, passengers, and even witnesses.
- Collect evidence: Pictures of your car and the scene of the crash can be an important resource later to prove damages. Make sure you take pictures of the entire scene, including street signs and roadways.
- Get help from a Round Rock Car Accident Lawyer: Reach out to an attorney who is experienced in this type of matter. Reach out to The Carlson Law Firm at 512-671-7277. We Care. We Can Help.
In addition to car accidents, our lawyers are known for handling complex 18-wheeler accidents and delivery driver crashes.
Yes. Car accidents involving delivery vehicles are extremely complex legal matters that require the skills of trial attorneys. Companies like Amazon, FedEx or UPS have lawyers ready to fight you at every turn. However, our team has gotten million-dollar plus recoveries for our clients hurt through the negligent actions of these companies.
Instant Case Review
Carlson On Your Side
Car Accident Resources
Flowchart: Injury Claim Process
Car Accident Checklist
Contact a Round Rock Car Accident Lawyer
Being injured in a car accident may mean serious life-altering injuries, contact a qualified Round Rock injury attorney at 512-671-7277 or fill out a car accident contact form. Our car accident legal team is available 24/7.
The Carlson Law Firm is located just off I-35 at 1717 N Interstate Hwy 35 STE 305, Round Rock, TX 78664.
Schedule a free consultation with a car accident lawyer in Round Rock near you.
How Can We Help?
When filing a personal injury claim, one of the most important steps you can take is to find…
We’ve always believed that one person can make a difference in the world and that one person’s story…
Navigating a divorce, child custody agreement or other family-centered court cases requires the help of a qualified and…
The Carlson Law Firm is committed to representing military members facing criminal charges, UCMJ violations, and other administrative…
Qui Tam Lawsuits are a powerful tool where the government recovers funds lost to fraud. Anyone who is…
Texas has the highest percentage of one and two-star nursing homes in the country. Unfortunately, elder care facilities…
Throughout the Gulf of Mexico and the coastal regions of Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, seamen, dockworkers, and…
The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal law that provides a range of rights to employees,…
All of us are consumers. We purchase and use products and services on a daily basis. But all…
If you’ve suffered financial hardship due to flood damage, a Flood Insurance Claims Lawyer from the team of…