Midland Lawyers with Compassion
Injuries from auto crashes, oil field injuries, dog bites and other forms of negligence can upend a victim’s entire life. Our compassionate Midland personal injury lawyer will work tirelessly to get you the compensation you need to get back to your normal life.
Our Midland Personal Injury Lawyer, Russell Shrauner, has deep ties to the West Texas community. Clients who retain the legal counsel of our Midland attorneys are guided through every step of the legal process.
The connection we have to the West Texas community is the driving force in our passionate pursuit of justice on behalf of West Texans in Midland-Odessa. If you’ve been injured through an auto collision, motorcycle crash, Midland 18-wheeler crash, or in a workplace injury, contact our Midland Injury Lawyer today. We’re available 24/7.
We care. We can help.
Can I afford a lawyer?
The cost of an injury lawyer at our Midland law office has no upfront or out-of-pocket costs for you. We only get paid if we successfully resolve your claim.
What is the lawsuit process?
Every personal injury case is unique. However, they typically follow the following steps:
- Free consultation. Free case evaluations with The Carlson Law Firm are the perfect opportunity to ask any question you may have about your case.
- Investigation. Our team of attorneys, legal assistants, private investigators and nurses will begin gathering information to build your case. At this stage, your attorney will also contact the defendant to let them know you’ve retained counsel and all further communication will be done through your lawyer.
- Demand. Once your legal team feels they’ve collected all relevant information to build your case, your lawyer will send a demand to the defendant(s).
- File a complaint. Your attorney will file a complaint with the court if the defendant refuses to settle at the demand stage.
- Discovery. Your attorney and the defendant’s counsel will exchange relevant facts and information to your lawsuit. This may include medical records, witness statements, subject matter experts, depositions and more.
- Settlement. A settlement agreement may be reached at any point before trial.
- Trial. If parties can’t agree to a settlement, our attorneys will present your case in a courtroom before a judge.
How long will my case take?
Generally speaking, injury claims can take anywhere from 18 months to several years to resolve — depending on the complexity of the claim. Your Carlson Law Firm legal team will explain the legal process to you and keep you updated along the way.
Why The Carlson Law Firm?
The Carlson Law Firm is recognized for our excellent customer service and outstanding legal representation. Each client is treated with the respect and dignity you deserve when you’ve been hurt through little to no fault of your own. Let our Midland law office handle the following so you can focus on your recovery.
- All injury cases are taken on a contingency basis. You only pay if we win!
- Our Midland injury attorneys have recovered millions in damages for past clients.
- We will communicate with the other driver’s insurance.
- Our team will gather evidence proving the at-fault party’s negligence.
- We will work with your doctors to ensure they provide the necessary medical information to prove damages.
- We can help you recover medical expenses.
- Our team will negotiate fair settlements.
- We will handle lien holds.
Contact a Midland Personal Injury Lawyer
If you or someone you love was injured, call our compassionate injury lawyers. You could be entitled to significant compensation.
We can investigate your claim to find all responsible parties. Fill out the contact form or give us a call at 432-247-6611 to schedule your free, no-obligation case evaluation.
The Carlson Law Firm in Midland, TX
900 Loop 250 Frontage Rd b
Midland, TX 79705