Texas Birth Injury Attorney
Medical Malpractice Attorneys in Killeen, Waco, Temple and Statewide
At The Carlson Law Firm, we stand up for the victims of substandard health care and medical malpractice in central Texas and statewide. We know how much a preventable medical error can cost you and your family, particularly when it affects a child. The expenses associated with long-term care and rehabilitation can be overwhelming. You should not have to go through this alone.
We will fight for justice and maximum compensation if a doctor’s mistake or a hospital’s negligence caused your child to suffer a developmental disorder or physical disability resulting from a brain damage, physical trauma or other birth injury, such as:
- Cerebral palsy or other significant neurological impairment, physical disability or developmental disorder
- Erb’s palsy (damage to the brachial plexus often caused by improper use of forceps or vacuum extractor during delivery)
- Fetal hypoxia or anoxia (oxygen deprivation resulting in brain damage)
- Misdiagnosis or improper treatment of preeclampsia, fetal distress, placental abruption, uterine rupture, infection or any other complication of pregnancy or childbirth
- Improper recommendation of vaginal birth after Caesarian section (VBAC) or failure to perform C-section in a timely fashion
- Injuries to fetus or mother caused by improper administration of drugs like Pitocin (used to speed delivery)
Honest Answers from a Texas Medical Malpractice Attorney
Don’t let another day pass without an experienced advocate on your side to protect your rights, fight for your child’s care and recovery, and hold a negligent physician or medical facility to account. Contact our birth injury attorneys for a free consultation.
We serve injured clients statewide. No appointment is required during normal business hours, and bilingual staff members are available to assist our Spanish-speaking clients.