Your St. Petersburg Injury Attorneys
Injuries from car accidents, trucking crashes or workplace injuries can completely upend a victim’s life. When another person’s negligence has led to your injuries, you need a compassionate legal team on your side. Let our injury attorneys help you get your life back to normal.
Our St. Petersburg office is The Carlson Law Firm’s newest location. Headed by partner Steve Walden, our caring and compassionate legal team stands ready to provide excellent service to Florida residents. With Steve on their side, clients have the knowledge and support they need to defeat the giants they couldn’t on their own.
We are a law firm with the resources to take on big industries in your fight for justice. If you’ve been injured by someone else’s negligence, call us at 727-373-4655 to schedule a free consultation. Our St. Petersburg injury legal team is available 24/7 and can take your call the moment you’re hurt—no matter the time of day.
With Carlson, you’re never alone.
Can I afford a lawyer?
The cost of a St. Petersburg injury lawyer has no upfront or out-of-pocket costs for you. We only get paid if we successfully resolve your claim.
What is the lawsuit process?
Every personal injury case is unique. However, they typically follow the following steps:
- Free consultation. Free case evaluations with The Carlson Law Firm are the perfect opportunity to ask any question you may have about your case.
- Investigation. Our team of attorneys, legal assistants, private investigators and nurses will begin gathering information to build your case. At this stage, your attorney will also contact the defendant to let them know you’ve retained counsel and all further communication will be done through your lawyer.
- Demand. Once your legal team feels they’ve collected all relevant information to build your case, your lawyer will send a demand to the defendant(s).
- File a complaint. Your attorney will file a complaint with the court if the defendant refuses to settle at the demand stage.
- Discovery. Your attorney and the defendant’s counsel will exchange relevant facts and information to your lawsuit. This may include medical records, witness statements, subject matter experts, depositions and more.
- Settlement. A settlement agreement may be reached at any point before trial.
- Trial. If parties can’t agree to a settlement, our attorneys will present your case in a courtroom before a judge.
How long will my case take?
Generally speaking, injury claims can take anywhere from 18 months to several years to resolve — depending on the complexity of the claim. Your Carlson Law Firm legal team will explain the legal process to you and keep you updated along the way.
Why The Carlson Law Firm?
The Carlson Law Firm is recognized for our excellent customer service and outstanding legal representation. Each client is treated with the respect and dignity you deserve when you’ve been hurt through little to no fault of your own. Let our St. Petersburg law office handle the following so you can focus on your recovery.
- All injury cases are taken on a contingency basis. You only pay if we win!
- Our St. Petersburg injury attorneys have recovered millions in damages for past clients.
- We will communicate with the other driver’s insurance.
- Our team will gather evidence proving the at-fault party’s negligence.
- We will work with your doctors to ensure they provide the necessary medical information to prove damages.
- We can help you recover medical expenses.
- Our team will negotiate fair settlements.
- We will handle lien holds.
Contact a St. Petersburg Injury Lawyer
If you or someone you love was injured, call our compassionate injury lawyers. You could be entitled to significant compensation.
We can investigate your claim to find all responsible parties. Fill out the contact form or give us a call at 727-373-4655 to schedule your free, no-obligation case evaluation.
The Carlson Law Firm in St. Petersburg, FL
333 3rd Ave N Suite 220
St. Petersburg, FL 33701